Saturday 8 February 2014

What The Heck Is This Blog About?

Sunday 9th February 2014



Our family unintentionally started on a journey of discovery, of what we wanted out of life and what made us happy.

So this blog is just about us finding what makes us happy.

At the moment our goal/ dream is live on some land  providing for ourselves, so we have less need to be in a well paying job as we will have a way of sustaining ourselves. 

A long with this goal will be learning about growing our own food, looking after livestock and everything that comes with this. I am a total novice to all this, so it will be interesting.

But before that we need to get out of the trap of paying rent, cut down our power costs, so another goal is to have a home, that is ours, preferably mobile, so we can visit our kids and grandkids, where ever they may be. This may include building something or buying something already made or buying something partially made and then modifying it to our needs. Again a total novice, so goodness knows what it will end up looking like,lol. 

We haven't decided which option is going to be the best yet. So some blogs with be about researching which option is going to be the best for us. 

We want to be the best grand parents we can be, extending on our ever changing parenting style and just be there in any capacity for our children as they grow into independent adults and developing relationships with our grand children as they arrive.

I will also share my journey in home educating Miss Personality. As we learn what works for us and how we manage to keep extending on the areas of interest to her. I have found this journey so far, so much learning, not just for her but also for myself. The good and the bad days   :)

I also would like to share my personal journey with food and body image. To help keep me accountable and clear on why I am doing it, plus just verbalising my thoughts and feelings about myself as I get older.

So if any of things are of interest to you, and you are keen to follow my crazy, exciting, sometimes confusing journey in life, that would be awesome.

Plus knowledge is power, so if you feel like sharing any information that you have gathered about any of these things. Would love to hear from you.

I am really new to the blogging world, so hopefully I don't bore you to death  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment